What a great testimony meeting! Haley and Benjamin returned to church with Noah Gabriel in tow! It was as if he was a little celebrity or something! I...naturally, was there waiting in the parking lot to take pics of them when they arrived. Everyone wanted to get a look at him. I think everyone was more surprised that they came to church seeing that Haley only had Noah a week ago. She looked great, I must say. I went out yesterday and bought her a nice loose fitting dress and dressy flip flops. They were only going to stay for testimony meeting, but stayed for the entire 3 hours. The baby slept until the end of combined third hour and when he woke up he was just as sweet as ever. They came over to dinner and I was so happy that Noah Gabriel came to Grandma's house for his first visit! Arielle fried fish and it was delicious. Seth joined us for dinner and Chris and Erica came over a little later. We made plans to have Erica's shower on May 5th at Arielle and Teayona's apartment.
Arielle and Teayona took all of the kids home with them!!!! It is really quiet now. Ivy is catching up on some of his homework and isn't it obvious what I am doing. The girls have an extra day out from Spring Break because they have to get their eyes examined in the morning.
My eyes are beginning to get heavy. I am really tired. I just wanted to share my day as it was one of my best in a long time.
Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment