Friday, March 28, 2008

THE LAST FEW DAYS


The last few days have been incredible! Noah Gabriel is just amazing as well as his parents who I am still in awe of.


I have been with them every day since they came home and it has been wonderful. I get to hold my grandson whenever I want and when he looks at me I have the most warm and intense feeling.


Tonight we watched a movie together and I held Noah Gabriel the entire time. Some would say that I am spoiling him, but what did anyone expect???? I am going to spoil him.


My family spent the day at Haley and Benjamin's yesterday. We had a lot of fun! The girls were able to hold their little nephew and they were estatic even Mikaeylla who didn't want to put him down. We all agree that Noah Gabriel is the most beautiful baby in the world!


I am about to settle down for the evening. I have much to do in preparation for a couple of events for Daddy-Man. I know that it is only through the power of Heavenly Father that I am able to do all of the things that I have been able to do. I am so tired at times that I just want to stop, drop and sleep, but a little voice inside of me continues to tell me that I can do it and I just pick myself up and do it.


It has been a long and exciting Easter Break. Wonderful things have happened in my family and I look forward to watching little Noah Gabriel grow up with so many who love and adore him.


Good Night.

No comments: