Monday, April 28, 2008

My Grandson




Today, I was a little down after having a migraine(a very bad one) since 6:30 this am. I have so much to do, deadlines to meet and new challenges in my life. Haley called me a couple of times today and kept me company over the phone. When I have migraines I usually can't take the meds because they make me fall asleep and it was only Michael, Arturia and I home today, so talking to Haley helped ease the pain a little. I was on my way to the worse pain imaginable, throwing up and all when the phone rang....it was Haley once again. She told me that she sent me an email that would make me smile. I eagerly opened my mail and viola! I was reminded how beautiful my grandson is and how much he blesses my life! I still have a migraine, but seeing these pics I can't wait to feel better so I can hold this precious angel in my arms. Good Night.







No comments: