Today was one of the best! Ivy got all us all out of the house and we went to the levee to see how much the water has risen. I had never seen it so high before. I was even more surprised when Haley, Benjamin and Baby Noah Gabriel came to the levee as well. I consider it to be Noah Gabriel's first family outing and I was so happy and proud of the new parents. They are both doing so well as parents and Noah Gabriel was so cute! He was wearing the outfit that Ivy and I bought him! Afterwards we went home and had a picnic style dinner of chicken, macaroni salad and rolls. It was fun. Everyone was really tired afterwards, but it was a good tired, we were all together as a family and I had a much needed break from working on things for the Red Stick Animation Festival this upcoming week and everything else pertaining to Daddy-Man. Here are a few pics from today. I'll put more on my facebook album. Good night!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment