


The more I am around my precious grandson, the more I realize how love can grow stronger and deeper. My grandson is so special, so important to me and I absolutely adore him. It is amazing watching him when he realizes that it is me holding him. I know that he has a special bond with his mother, but I am so pleased and happy that he smiles that certain way when I am talking to him and the way he laughs when I tickle his chin. I love him and it is an extension of the love I have for Haley and only makes me love her more. She is such a gentle and loving mother. I love watching her when she and Noah are interacting. She talks to him and he does his very best to talk back to her. He giggles and tries to get to her, and when she settles down to put him to sleep, he snuggles under her neck and she gently rubs his little back. It brings me to tears of joy when I see my child with her child and the love she has for him. I imagine how it feels...and I know exactly how it feels because this is the way I felt about her and still feel today.



2 comments:
I thought we all agreed that she would not reproduce. I dont know if the world is a better place for her having the kid. Now if it was as good looking as me that would be ok.
Hey...I took two of those pictures!!! Maybe i should go into the photography buisness! ;)
Post a Comment